Just stopping by to say I haven’t forgotten about my creative writing prompts. I got a great one from Meehan on Friday, based on my call for prompts (so meta! So Meehan!): “Because the webcam is strapped to my forehead, you can’t see what’s going on directly behind me.”
While that creates all sorts of possibilities for monstery-ness, this is Moving Week, and therefore, for the next seven days (and possibly longer depending how soon AT&T gets the inte
- cardboard boxes and people who might be able to hook me up with cardboard boxes
- the patches that need to be touched up on our newly painted walls (which kick ass, if I do say so myself)
- feline stepsibling introductions
- U-Haul and how its website tries to sell you a bunch of crap that you don’t need, even more so than the average website
- gifts I have not wrapped/purchased
- the awesome coffee table AK and I found at the yard sale of this chick who practically had to clear a path among her bongs and incense sticks for us to get it out the door but promised it was good karma to buy her fu
In other words, I’m not much use to y’all, unless you are really excited about my coffee table. I suggest you read this other post (scroll down to Dec. 16 since I don’t know how to find the permalinks on Tracy’s crazy site), which I guest-posted at Kaply, Inc. (especially all you MBI alumni—let me know just how much my memory has failed me).
Or log off and go see Juno, my favorite movie so far this year.