literature with boobies!

I love collaborations between writers and visual artists. I’ve had fun doing a few myself, and I just discovered Electric Literature’s Single Sentence Animations (thanks, Jamie!). Here’s the deal: Animators take one sentence of a writer’s work and dream up a little video about it. You don’t even have to have the attention span it takes to read a short story! And the video below features boobs!



So, filmmakers of the world, who wants to make a video of one of my sentences? They’re available in both R- and G-rated versions.

Comments

Claire said…
Ah, that's cool! Not sure I have enough of a surrealist within for this task, but I know you've got some cool sentences.

Currently preoccupied to maximum levels but I like the idea of this...
There was a word in the title that grabbed my attention. Sadly, it wasn't literature.
"an open question about what will happen next." I love this piece.
Cheryl said…
C: That's cool, it's much more labor-intensive to animate a sentence than to write one. :-)

M: So it was "with"? Who doesn't love a good modifier. (I have no idea if "with" is modifier.)

JS: Yes--go Diana Wagman!
Cheryl said…
I just read the full (one paragraph) story at http://www.electricliterature.com/electric-literature-current-issue01.html. Context does a lot. A better title for this post would have been "literature without boobies!" or "literature with boobie!"

Popular posts from this blog

what would finn do?

soleil for a day

pms of the soul