1. Buy overpriced ingredients at Whole Foods because it is the closest grocery store to your therapist's office.
2. Read about some MTV exec's wardrobe in Elle while sweet potatoes boil. Wonder why Isabel Marant makes sneaker wedges in which the wedge is hidden, so that the wearer looks like a strangely tall, awkward person who can't walk in sneakers.
3. Discover that your mixer is missing one if its little whisk attachment thingies.
4. Discover, triumphantly, that it is possible to mix ingredients with only one whisk attachment thingy. Imagine that this is how that one-armed drummer in Def Leppard must feel.
5. Pour batter into ready-made organic whole wheat pie crusts (thank you, Whole Foods!).
6. Spill batter down inside of oven door.
7. Learn that you really can't clean an oven while it's on. Wonder if Sylvia Plath wasn't so much despairing as trying to tidy up her kitchen.
8. Pour batter remaining in bowl directly into your mouth.
9. Have a happy Thanksgiving.