boy, are my arms (and legs and brain) tired

I just flew back from New York (pictures forthcoming), meaning that technically my body is still three hours ahead. But in reality, I stayed on Pacific time while I was there and called it vacation: Wake up at 10, go to bed at 2, don’t think about anything more serious than what subway to take uptown (usually the 6). It’s a good life, and I miss it already.

But it’s always nice to come home to my nice firm mattress, Team Gato and friendly SoCal literary audiences. If you count yourself among the latter, I hope I’ll get to see you at one of the following.

Sept. 27, 3 p.m.
June L. Mazer Lesbian Archives
625 N. Robertson Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90069
http://mazerlesbianarchives.org
Reading and discussion with Terry Wolverton

Sept. 30, 7 p.m.
San Diego City College International Book Fair
San Diego City College
1313 Park Blvd., San Diego, CA 92101
http://www.sdcitybookfair.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what would finn do?

soleil for a day

offensive tattoos