list-making is one of my favorite coping mechanisms

Some things I would like to do right now but may not make time for until November:
1) take that Hipcooks class that got cancelled
2) fix my effing towel rack, which stares at me every time I go to the bathroom, where it hangs from the wall at a 45-degree angle*
3) join Flickr, seeing as how I’m running out of non-cyber storage space
4) write more than two days in a row
5) read your blog (I miss you!)
6) trim my nails**
7) cut my scraggly-ass hair so I look better in a Goofy hat

I know, you’re like, Oh, you’re sooo busy, but you made time for Disneyland? I don’t blame you. No one wants to hear a busy girl whine and protest that it was a (really fun) birthday-related obligation. So, moving on, here’s what I’m doing instead of the above:

1) reading at Bluestockings at 8:30 p.m. on Sept. 18 instead of at the time previously posted. 172 Allen St., New York, NY. Hope to see you there if you are bi- or East-coastal.
2) blogging for my alma mater at http://blog.calarts.edu/2009/09/11/constructing-stories-on-top-of-ruins/.

Both of which are, now that I think about it, more fun than a haircut. But I do miss my blog-reading time.

*By “November,” I mean “maybe never.”
**I may get to this one sooner.

Comments

Tracy Lynn said…
WE miss you too, dude.
Cheryl said…
Just don't post anything super fab till November, 'kay?
Claire said…
I echo Tracy Lynn's sentiment, so thanks for stopping by to see the space moose!

Also, your hair looks good in that goofy hat picture. Scraggly-ass hair would be mine at shoulder length or longer...

And really? Not going to fix the towel rack? I'd probably get around to it if it drove me nuts every day.
Cheryl said…
You have no idea how hard it is to track down a pointed set screw in the greater Los Angeles area. Meaning it was not in the first two places I looked.

Popular posts from this blog

what would finn do?

soleil for a day

pms of the soul