Some things I would like to do right now but may not make time for until November:
1) take that Hipcooks class that got cancelled
2) fix my effing towel rack, which stares at me every time I go to the bathroom, where it hangs from the wall at a 45-degree angle*
3) join Flickr, seeing as how I’m running out of non-cyber storage space
4) write more than two days in a row
5) read your blog (I miss you!)
6) trim my nails**
7) cut my scraggly-ass hair so I look better in a Goofy hat
I know, you’re like, Oh, you’re sooo busy, but you made time for Disneyland? I don’t blame you. No one wants to hear a busy girl whine and protest that it was a (really fun) birthday-related obligation. So, moving on, here’s what I’m doing instead of the above:
1) reading at Bluestockings at 8:30 p.m. on Sept. 18 instead of at the time previously posted. 172 Allen St., New York, NY. Hope to see you there if you are bi- or East-coastal.
2) blogging for my alma mater at http://blog.calarts.edu/2009/09/11/constructing-stories-on-top-of-ruins/.
Both of which are, now that I think about it, more fun than a haircut. But I do miss my blog-reading time.
*By “November,” I mean “maybe never.”
**I may get to this one sooner.