My name is cklein and I am a spammer, apparently.
According to my organization’s IT guy, it’s not uncommon for spammers to select an arbitrary email address to use in the “reply-to” line of their emails. That way, when some of the spam they send bounces, it gets retu
Judging by the subject headlines of my retu
- “A diamond should be affordable”
- “My watch arrived today”
- “Elegance, reliability, prestige”
- “Replica watches, bags, pens”
- “Jacob & Co. good replicas”
- “Precious jewellery from TIFFANI”
- “Fashionable watches are a bright side of your life…”
- “Your love ones deserve the best”
But sometimes I branch out to personal editorializing:
- “You look really stupid mpickell”
I felt bad for insulting mpickell, so it’s good that he’s out of the office until June 26 anyway.