augäpfel mit ihrem bier?

Perhaps almost as important and informative as fictional has-been movie stars are the current projects of my real live artist friends:

1) My friend Nicole just co-authored (with Mike Szymanski) The Bisexual’s Guide to the Universe. I haven’t gotten my copy yet, but I did take one of its quizzes on
http://www.guidebi.com/. I learned that based on the foods I like (eggplant, pancakes, curly fries), I am apparently bisexual.

2) My friends-of-AK’s-friends J.P. and Jennifer Jordan Day collaborated on the online Halloween advent calendar-slash-art exhibit Gothtoberfest. I learned how to make pumpkin pizza and say “Do you want eyeballs with your beer?” in German.

Comments

Claire said…
I enjoyed the quiz, but I'm also a little suspicious that it has only result. ;)
Cheryl said…
Right? I wanted to find out what I'd be if I preferred apple juice, salmon and Wheat Thins. I suspect...bisexual. I'll have to consult Nicole on the scientific aspects of the quiz. :-)
The pictures in that quiz are also misleading (disconcerting?) too...I like broccoli, but not when it's sleeping around with carrots. The whore.
Cheryl said…
You know "mixed vegetables" is just a euphemism for dirty broccoli-on-carrot action, right?

Popular posts from this blog

what would finn do?

soleil for a day

offensive tattoos