inauguration, celebration

L.A. Live, January 20, 2009.








Comments

That must have felt so good to be a part of the historical moment especially among with the crowd. I did have a chance to watch a BIG T.V. at work.

What a perfect capture of you when you took a picture of two toddlers looking at each other!
Peter Varvel said…
I agree! It's such an optimistic image of our country's future, the two toddlers.
Oh, happy day!
Cheryl said…
The toddlers were irresistibly perfect. Cute little black girl, cute little Latina girl, both on their dads' shoulders, making friends. I was like, stop it, you kids! All that hopeful symbolism is going to make our heads explode!
(Hey Cheryl, you ll have to realize I made a HUGE grammar error when I typed at 3:18 A.M when I tried to heal my throbbing headache.)

I meant by saying, "What a great picture when you took a picture of two toddlers looking at each other!" They are great role models.

Have you thought about publishing in a magazine about these two toddlers? I'm sure the world would agree with you.
Cheryl said…
It would have "Parade Magazine Photo Contest" written all over it if I'd gotten in a little closer. Content: priceless. Photographer: needs improvement. But thanks! (And I hope your headache is gone!)

Popular posts from this blog

what would finn do?

soleil for a day

pms of the soul