fun with squash

Pumpkin carving at CraftNight:

Artists at work.

Artist getting frisky with my pumpkin.

Meehan with the piranha pumpkin she and Christy carved. AK will deny it, but she just loves being in pictures.

O.C., meet the newest orange cat in the Ykleinrra household.

It's okay, he's not here to replace you. T-Mec, however, may try.

Still life with sunflowers, pill bottle and REI catalog.

Fun with the lights off.

For more Halloweeny good times, visit gothtober.com, an Octoberly collage of films, animations, games and stories assembled by the CraftNight craft captain herself, JP.

Comments

Peter Varvel said…
I love AK being in pictures, too!
Happy Halloween to you two and Team Gato!
I bought a pumpkin, but never carved it. Yours look cool, though. I guess I can live vicariously through you this Halloween.
Cheryl said…
PV: Thanks! I hope you'll post Halloween pics too--I can't imagine you having anything less than an amazing costume.

MD: Yours will last till April, though.

Popular posts from this blog

what would finn do?

soleil for a day

pms of the soul